Animated Banner

Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Almost There...

I went back to the doctor again yesterday, and we are definitely getting close now. Due to my continuing high blood pressure issues (even with the medicine), doc has decided that he doesn't want to put things off any longer than necessary. Therefore, yesterday he scheduled us for an induction that is to take place on the morning of June 29th!!!

Honestly, I'm feeling some mixed emotions. On the one hand, I cannot wait to meet my little guy, but on the other hand, now I'm a little nervous that all of this is going to happen in just a little over 1 weeks time. We have everything ready for his arrival, I just have to pack a bag for me & a bag for him (which I'll do this weekend).

Luckily, with this scheduling, I get a little extra help as well. The company that my husband works for (Carlisle Power Transmission) is closing the plant for 1 week, so all members that wish to receive a paycheck for that week is required to take a week of their vacation. Our induction date falls at the very beginning of his mandatory 1 week vacation. So, we'll have our little guy, and then we'll both be home with him together. That makes me feel a little better about everything.

Nervous or not, our times almost up. We'll try to post a few pictures shortly after we get back home. Here's hoping for a quick & easy induction/delivery!!!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: