Animated Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Jealous...

I try to always be happy with what I've got or where I'm at, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

You know what I mean, right???

However, I had a moment of pure "jealousy" yesterday, and I just couldn't help myself. My department at work is "small" (when I say small, I mean there is 6 people that does all the work in my area). One of my co-workers and I are due exactly 1 month apart (she is due June 15th & I'm due July 13th). Due to her 2nd baby being delivered by repeat c-section, they took hers a few days early (yesterday). Thus my moment of jealousy!!!

Don't get me wrong, I was/am very happy for her & her family. However, I couldn't help but wish at the same time that it was me & my family, and that it was our chance/time to finally meet our little guy. I know, that is just so wrong of me!!! I should be happy that he isn't here yet, and therefore has a little longer and should be better suited for this new world when he does finally make his appearance, but at the same time I still wished it was me.

So, now I've confessed my jealousy.

Does that make me a bad person??? Oh, maybe not, just human!!!

No comments: