Animated Banner

Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm So Excited...

I'm so excited!!! My doctors appointment yesterday afternoon was so good. My doctor was happy with my blood pressure, he said the medicine he had put me on the week before was working exactly as it should be. Therefore, he is no longer talking about taking me off of work and placing me on bed-rest.

However, the best news (in my opinion) was right before leaving the office. We were wrapping up the visit when he asked me if I had any questions for him. I said, actually I do (usually I can't think of anything I want to ask) so I said in some of my readings on the internet, it sounds like a lot of doctors won't talk about inducing until the patient is at least 41-42 weeks, but I know that every doctor is a little different, so what do you do? He said I don't let them go over at all. He proceeded to tell me that with all the problems we've had, that if I haven't had the baby by 38 weeks, that we will have an induction scheduled sometime in the 38th week, he said the baby is big & ready, so he would have no problems caused by arriving early.

That being said, sometime between June 29th & July 4th, I will finally get to meet my little guy. My doctor said we would nail down an official date sometime in the next week or two. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. I mean an extra 2 weeks wouldn't have killed me, but to get to meet my little guy a few weeks early will be great as well.

We're almost there!!!

No comments: