Animated Banner

Photobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Life Is Forever Changed...

For starters, it's been forever since I've been on here, and I've decided it was way passed time to get back into the swing of things, so here goes.


In some ways it seems almost impossible to believe that as of the end of June my life has now been forever changed. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret this particular change in the least. I love my little guy so much. He has forever changed me, and I will be thankful for that and him for the rest of my life. It seems like it took us forever to say that we were finally adding to our family, then with the worry and doubt that nailed us as a result of the many complications while carrying him, but now looking back on all the hard times, worries and doubts, it was all so worth it in the end!!! I don't regret a single thing, and if I had to go through it all again (all the worries/problems) for him I would. It is truly amazing that you can utterly love and care for someone so much, even before you've ever had the extreme pleasuring of meeting them.


It's amazing how one little person can change your lives so much - and all for the better!!! I love watching him learn and discover the world around him. I'm amazed by how fast he is growing and by how much he seems to change with each passing day. You would think that so many changes hitting you all at one time would be hard to adjust to, but I can honestly say that we've fallen into a wonderful routine that is working great for all involved.


My husband and I were great as a pair, but with the addition of our little boy Dakota, I now feel that our lives are complete. That's not to say that we won't eventually add to our family, but since having Dakota, I don't feel like we're missing out on anything.


Here's to the rest of our lives - may they be happy and blessed!!!

1 comment:

Corin said...

Congrats Amy!! They really are amazing little people aren't they. People tell you before hand but you just don't really understand until you holding this little person who is completly relient on you. Enjoy every minute. They go by way to fast.