Animated Banner

Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Little Guy...


Well, yesterday my husband and I drove to Overland Park, Kansas for our elective 3D/4D ultrasound.


Dakota wasn't fully cooperative, as he really likes to keep his hands up by his face, but overall, I thought we ended up with some pretty good shots.

The ultrasound technician was really working to get him to move his hands away from his face, but he really didn't want to. He must be camera shy, guess he gets that from me.

She tried to poke around and shake him up some, but he wasn't falling for any of those tricks. He seems to be pretty stubborn and set in his ways. I'm not sure if he gets that from his dad or me, we can both be pretty stubborn.

Overall, we were pleased with the outcome. We got some good shots, we have a DVD of our little guy. The paternal grandparents got to go along with us to view the ultrasound, so all in all, it was a pretty good trip and definitely a memorable experience.

1 comment:

Corin said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to see what he looks like in the flesh.