Animated Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Behind, So Let's Catch Up...

I haven't been on here to post in ages (I've followed everybody else on their blogs, but nothing really exciting in my life to write about), so I thought it was more than past time that I finally get in gear and catch my blog up with the current events in the world of the Conner's.

Our whole world revolves around Dakota, so if you're reading this, you're along for the ride, because he's the only thing I have to talk about. If you're interested, here goes:

We are just almost nine months old now, and oh the things we've accomplished & learned along the way.

  • We now have four teeth: two middle bottom & two middle top. We're trying to get more, but those are the only ones that have actually made it through.
  • We are mobile!!! That's right, we crawled backwards for a long time, but we finally mastered moving forwards. Now that we know how, we're always on the move (and boy are we fast)!!!
  • Within the past few weeks, we've started pulling up on objects. We've now mastered that, we will even push to a stand in the middle of the floor without having anything to hang onto. We stand there for a little bit, then plop to the floor, only to stand up and try it again. We're not walking yet, unless you hang on to him, but I'm thinking that won't be too far off.
So, needless to say, we've entered into the world of bumps & bruises as we traverse the learning curve.

We had pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, and I thought they turned out so well. We were mainly going for the cowboy theme/look, but did take a couple of Easter shots as well. Here they are for your viewing pleasure, what do you think?









We've also decided to visit my family in Schuyler County for Easter, so we're looking forward to making the trip back up that way and visiting with everyone again.

Well, that's about it for us, thanks for reading (if you still are)!

1 comment:

Corin said...

Thanks for updating. I loved all the pictures.